MAINTAINING YOUR LEATHER
Maintain your favorite leather pieces regularly to ensure soft and supple leather. Leather can be cleaned and restored with a regimen of leather care products designed to clean, condition and protect.
Leather Care can help maintain your product longer. We recommend conditioning your leather at a minimum of every 6 months. If you are in a dryer (hot or cold) climate please condition your product as soon as it feels less supple, dull or faded.
Tips & Tricks
- Never wash your Leather Garments & Goods in the washing machine.
- Keep cosmetics inside a pouch or small case. Cap all pens and anything that might leak on the leather.
- Avoid cleaning products with alcohol, turpentine or other mineral spirits. We recommend proper leather care products, specially formulated to extend the life and preserve the natural beauty of the leather.
- Store leather items properly when not in use; keep out of direct sunlight and in low humidity as sunlight fades and dries leather.
- If leather gets wet, absorb as much water as possible with a thick hand towel and then air dry.